Jump to content

TechWhiz

Members
  • Posts

    139
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TechWhiz

  1. You're on if the AV in socket matches the one on the cam. If not, you will need to combine different audio and video sources. ADVICE: Purchase wire protectors.
  2. Although they are not readily accessible and are notoriously difficult to install, it is highly recommended that you get polyurethane bushes rather than these, despite the fact that they are almost identical in appearance. There is a wide selection available on eBay.
  3. This is a really intriguing endeavour. The 55, I'm assuming, has a standard intake system? How much energy should it generate?
  4. Never combine dot 5 (silicone) with anything, especially dot 5.1. Glycol fluid incompatible. Silicone repels water. Glycol-based fluids absorb 10% water.
  5. I can understand what you mean, CyberNinja, however some people merely read the article instead of looking left, which also saves time and could enlist the assistance of a local. Perhaps I'm being too particular, but a little detail can enhance the impact of a request.
×
×
  • Create New...