Enviosec Group how reliable is this company?

Matt865

I'm looking to purchase a Fiat 500 on eBay, and the seller has said that he prefers to do the transaction through Enviosec Group. How reliable is this company? Has anyone here purchased anything through them?

Due to my current internet difficulties, I fear about being scammed

I wanted to make sure I had the right information before acting hastily.

When I have some uncertainties about a subject, I trust my buddy "Google," and he occasionally protects me from doing something I would regret later.

I googled the company's name and discovered some positive comments about Enviosec group, now it's up to you to decide whether or not to continue working with them, perhaps someone on the platform has actually worked with them and can corroborate that everything went smoothly.

Cheers

Hi guys

Always check with them first, but don't worry too much if you do; they offer a service that Ebay doesn't. You may learn a lot about how to keep your account secure by visiting their security page.

If you decide to give them a shot, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Two months ago, I made a buy through them, and the transaction went down without a hitch, money was processed without a problem, and the car was delivered on time. I had no idea they existed until a coworker of mine told me about them, but I'm pleased to learn that they do.

So from personal experience, I completely recommend them.  I didn't have to wait 10 days to decide whether or not to keep the car.. Instead, I told the company that I wanted to keep it after just 2 days.

Everything went smoothly when I made a couple sales through Enviosec Group.

Some of my clients were understandably suspicious, given that they couldn't view the item before making a payment, but the vast majority of them still bought my goods and were happy with their purchases. Enviosec Group is an excellent service provider if you are willing to pass on the opportunity to check products before making payment in exchange for speedy delivery. 

But as CheresX said above, they offer what no other company on the market has a 10-day money back guarantee !

I used Enviosec Group to sell my bmw 320i, and the process went well, however a major drawback is that they are expensive for sellers (took a significant fee from sale price of the car). I will focus on purchasing what they are offering instead, as there is no buyer's commission to worry about 🙂

All of it seems too good to be true, but after reading these testimonials, I am convinced that this business is legitimate and helps in a way that prevents online buying from being scammed which is popularon the internet, therefore you need to exercise constant caution. For this reason, you need a business like Enviosec Group to ease your concerns. 

I first heard about Enviosec Group when I saw a bike for sale on Facebook and the seller claimed he would sell it through Enviosec Group.

I was concerned, so I asked my children to look into Enviosec Group. 

They encouraged me to make the purchase of the motorcycle I had seen on Facebook Marketplace, so I sent the money to their bank account and received the bike six days later.  I have nothing but positive things to say about this company, and I would definitely use them again since I felt very protected, and they stayed in touch with me the entire time.