dave783
Members-
Posts
267 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by dave783
-
My "susjestion" [] is that you shouldn't squander either of those things. This diesel engine has a very specific range of power. The point isn't really about the intake noise.
-
Issue with the gearbox of the Mercedes W211 E270
dave783 replied to Paqngo's topic in General Discussions
When did the issues commence? Should the ATF change occur prior to or subsequent to this? What is a reliable and esteemed oil brand utilised? Is the oil level verified twice? Is the TCU and connector plug devoid of oil? -
This is effective for you as you possess the requisite knowledge. I would not recommend this without additional direction and a comprehensive list of cautions. What is the rationale for charging both batteries using a single charger? The starter battery (in an R230 or a vehicle with comparable batteries) experiences no external load (while stationary) and can endure an extended period without recharging. The consumer battery powers the operational components and may require upkeep if the vehicle is stationary for an extended period. Provided everything is satisfactory, a duration of three weeks should pose no issues, whereas an extended timeframe would.
-
By any chance, were you a Kia dealer in Botley, Southampton? Then I wholeheartedly agree; if that's the case, send me a private message.
-
Acclimating to the return of a spacious four-seater, Ant. The technology is remarkable, significantly surpassing that of my previous 2015 W212 E63; however, I am fortunate to have a head start due to my experience with the MBUX system in the A-Class. In certain respects, it resembles returning to the AMG family, yet in other aspects, it feels akin to entering an audacious new realm. This weekend marks my inaugural extensive journey in it, thus I will have additional insights to share afterward; however, it has been remarkably impressive thus far.
-
Apologies... A considerable amount of money is lacking, if you don't object. 😉😆
-
Keyboards and my 1988 Ford Cortina MK5 Ghia are present.
dave783 replied to cumblechook22's topic in General Discussions
I believe six months of inventory must now be registered. I doubt that anyone today would invest a significant amount in a vehicle that has been discontinued for three or four years, especially considering the increasingly stringent emission regulations. For instance, a Mondeo registered now would likely fail to meet the current emissions standards. -
Keyboards and my 1988 Ford Cortina MK5 Ghia are present.
dave783 replied to cumblechook22's topic in General Discussions
1988? That is an exceedingly late registration if the figure is accurate, considering the Sierra supplanted it in 1983! Even a prior registration in 1985 would categorise it as a late B/Early C registration, by which point the Sierra had already been in existence for three years! -
The diesel fuel is not reaching the injectors.
dave783 replied to VWDaveBMW's topic in General Discussions
Allow one or two pipes to remain unsecured and tow the vehicle; I understand it is automatic, but if you accelerate beyond 30 mph, it may attempt to start. Once it does, tighten the pipes, and you will be ready to proceed. -
OM642 Remains cranking after some time has passed
dave783 replied to Geek2232's topic in General Discussions
Hello! In the winter, my CLS, which has the same engine, acts similarly. It happens frequently that the engine starts the second time I turn the key without trying to turn it over. Does the fuel drain back have anything to do with it? It functions admirably, just as you said it would. -
I appreciate your reply. We cleaned it out because we thought it was necessary.
-
While replacing the split water flange on my 2015 320d, my son had to disassemble the intake system. Appearances to be coated with oil. Is this typical, and if not, how can I handle it?Much obliged.
-
W213 Revamp: Is Assyst Plus Not Working Properly?
dave783 replied to dave783's topic in General Discussions
The vehicle was requesting a b1 service in around sixty days, which would put it in July. I had already logged 10,000 miles since my last service, so I decided to get the b1 done early. -
W213 Revamp: Is Assyst Plus Not Working Properly?
dave783 replied to dave783's topic in General Discussions
Are you in agreement or not? 🙂 -
I had an independent mechanic service my 2021 W213 e220d (face lift) today. Would it be possible for me to fix Assyst Plus if it were out of sync? It is stated in the Merc Digital Service Report: Service B at 7,000 miles in May 2023. A new or renewed engine requires new oil and a filter. Code for the workshop can't be found. Ten thousand miles on Service B in April 2024. Renew or Replace: Change the brake fluid and execute Service B with the Plus Package. Service A (12k miles) in July 2025 with the workshop code E0E0. Got it fixed or renewed? Just take care of service A and add the additional package. Class number: 505Sure thing! After 21k miles, I performed a B1 Service (B service plus brake fluid), however according to Assyst Plus, my car needs another B-service in a year! Really?! Does anything glaringly evident seem to be slipping my mind?
-
😁
-
Please tell me if you've been through this or know how to fix it. Car has been on standby for one year
-
No matter how hard I turn the key, the diesel pressure stays the same. I don't know if this is a malfunction or if I'm just messing up.
-
In 2003, I owned a BMW e46 320D with six speeds.... On the way to work one day, it suddenly stopped moving. After then, it continues to crank but won't start. Even though diesel is getting to the high pressure diesel pump, the pressure isn't high enough to do much more than flow. The high pressure diesel pump, in-tank diesel pump, and the one beneath the car have all been replaced by myself. My automobile still hasn't gotten over this problem after a whole year. Give me some pointers on how to fix my automobile so it starts up again.
-
I need your help with this number, n57, please.
dave783 replied to Matt865's topic in General Discussions
I fail to comprehend the tuner's peculiar behaviour. -
Appointed my E93 I enjoy frittering away money for no good reason.
-
I also checked out your Facebook profile. What a shame your twin isn't a Chester resident. You seem like the ideal individual to provide me a hand.