Crude Garbage (Used Car Mats)

carBlacken

image.png.94f6eb8237dc53f983975a53f2a3b585.png

image.png.c776f2562cfd462078dd71c4a05b4dcd.png

Prior to and subsequent to the first cleaning process with the Bissell Spot Pro and Pro-kleen pro+ shampoo. It is regrettable that two out of the four carpets have incurred cigarette burns. In reality, the appearance of the objects is somewhat more pristine than shown in the photographs, but not without imperfections. I believe it would be advantageous for me to get a drill brush, since I have been engaged in cleaning activities using a Vikan little scrubbing brush. This is my first experience with the Bissell device. The observed performance of the product did not align with the positive evaluations, however it did provide an enjoyable experience seeing the removal of contaminated water.

image.png.fb08ed13ff60eb863ec80f376fbf6413.png

image.png.38c61a1f995d00cab8ff4f64684b8d9d.png

Do you own any explicit photographs? Please share your own examples of "before and after" transformations.

By the way, it should be noted that the aforementioned soiled floor mats were discovered inside the interior of a 230CE vehicle that was acquired over the online marketplace platform known as eBay in the previous year.

Whenever I get a new vehicle, I always engage in the practice of laundering the floor mats by means of a washing machine.

In the process of cleaning the carpets of my G Wagens, I first used a Bissell, which yielded limited results. Subsequently, I resorted to using a K4 Karcher power washer.

Please refer to the timestamp of 4:00 in the video.

image.png.ada051a2319ae8476dccbc7ed629417f.png

In order to accommodate such a large load, it is necessary to own a washing machine of considerable size or alternatively, use flexible and inexpensive mats. The authentic Mercedes-Benz A Class wheels exhibit little flexibility, making it difficult to fold them enough to fit into a standard washing machine.

The washing machine in question is a conventional model without any distinctive features.

The following is an account of the condition of the mats in my recently acquired vehicle, which I purchased little over a month ago, prior to their introduction into a cleaning machine.

image.thumb.png.7f5f8d0f92027574c8c547f32f5e4737.png

This serves as a helpful reminder for me to complete my tasks over the next summer season. Both the floor mats and the permanently installed indoor carpet. The quality of the shoes is satisfactory, however their color has faded to a light grey over the course of 14 years, indicating that they are no longer in pristine condition.

In order to complete the construction of the home...

I recall an acquaintance recounting to us his arrival at his residence after a day's labor on a hot afternoon. While filling the kettle at the kitchen sink, the individual saw the bathroom carpet, which was divided into three sections, suspended on the heavily stretched laundry line located in the rear yard.

The individual inquired his spouse on the matter. The individual expressed that the object was unclean and afterwards made the decision to cleanse it. Due to its excessive size, she proceeded to divide it into three smaller pieces, since it was not feasible to launder it whole in the washing machine.

He exhibited some similarities to Karl Pilkington. The information was conveyed to us when we were present at a construction site during the designated period of lunch break. We all had a moment of amusement.

I contemplated the possibility of acquiring a wet vacuum cleaner as a more suitable alternative for the task of cleaning the mats. The shampoo was administered using a spray bottle and manually massaged into the hair. The Bissell vacuum cleaner was used only for the purpose of extracting the water. Conversely, I acquired it for a cost that would not enough to purchase a satisfactory wet vacuum cleaner.

I concur with the notion about the washing machine, since the mats in question possess a thin layer of foam backing and are maybe more than three decades old. The level of danger involved is deemed to be high.