Misplaced key

I have misplaced one of the keys for my 21 Evoque.

I own the remaining original.

What would be the approximate cost for a dealer to provide a replacement?

Is it possible for an automotive locksmith to provide a lower price?

It is possible to purchase a fob from online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay and have a locksmith cut the blank key. However, it is necessary to have the key coded, and it is unclear if this requires an IID type code reader or whether it can only be done by the primary dealer. If it is the second option, I would expect the cost to be in the hundreds of pounds.

It is also programming the automobile's system to prevent a lost key from being able to enter the car. Not all individuals who come into possession of a vehicle fob can be trusted to act honestly. If the fob is not blocked or misplaced within the immediate area, they might simply attempt to use the fob intermittently until they discover the car it grants entry to.
The 21 Evoque requires dealer-level access in order to do security coding. I believe that IID does not possess the necessary level of access inside the updated software architecture.

Thank you for the assistance provided by everyone. Regrettably, there is no coverage for misplaced keys.
Lost key amid expansive 100-acre rural fields.
There is no possibility of it being utilised by a thief.

Perhaps acquiring a metal detector might prove to be a more cost-effective option, in addition to taking a few weeks off for vacation and purchasing three sets of hiking boots?