jimmy47785
Members-
Posts
216 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by jimmy47785
-
Others might disagree with me, but I am convinced that the ECU will adjust the injectors as time progresses and with usage. If they are able to function within specified limits. However, I am merely an individual online who believes he possesses some knowledge.
-
Are you aware if these injectors have undergone refurbishment? I contend that the codes become inconsequential thereafter
-
Core and especially when it comes to light on
jimmy47785 replied to Howard_silver's topic in General Discussions
๐ -
Core and especially when it comes to light on
jimmy47785 replied to Howard_silver's topic in General Discussions
Regarding the ABS problem, I'm not sure what to tell you, but according to a reliable search engine, the following are the most common causes of the "EPS/ESP" and "ABS" lights on a Kia Venga: a broken ABS tone ring, a malfunctioning wheel speed sensor, or a problem with the battery voltage. all three Motives Commonly A malfunctioning wheel speed sensor monitors the rate of rotation of each wheel. When either of these systems fails, the other will also shut down: the stability and anti-lock brakes. 1 and 2 Damaged Anti-Lock Brake System Ring: Instead of a magnetic strip, the Kia Venga has a real metal target ring on the driveshaft. The sensor may receive inaccurate readings if these rings shatter with time. [1] Power Outage or Need to Charge Cause: A malfunctioning alternator or low battery voltage can cause a plethora of dashboard warning lights to illuminate simultaneously. -
2023 Versie - Aantal Miles per Gallon
jimmy47785 replied to Howard_silver's topic in General Discussions
Er ontbreekt iets. De Karoq is een compactere auto dan de Sportage, en daarmee ook aanzienlijk kleiner dan de Sorento. A 2.0-liter diesel Karoq will never reach an average fuel efficiency of 67.9 miles per gallon. De werkelijke MPG-waarde van de HJ bedraagt 53,1, terwijl die van de 1.6 lager ligt. -
AMG SL55 or Mercedes-Benz SL500? Refusing to Make a Call
jimmy47785 replied to MrGreedy's topic in General Discussions
Replacing the accumulators and servicing the ABC/SBC won't break the bank, but fixing an accumulator's diaphragm that splits and releases debris into the system will cost a pretty penny. Since there is no official MB WIS for changing the hydraulic fluid, the roof "service" essentially consists of cleaning and lubricating the seals, which can be accomplished by anyone with a little bit of internet research. The M113 engine is indeed "bullet proof." The one in my C55 is still running strong after 154+K miles of use. -
In order to optimise contacts, SCEH recommended simply unplugging them and then reconnecting them after dusting.
-
Following the advice of "sceh" in his suspension thread post, I'm going to try replacing the plugs in the brake switch and the wheel sensor.
-
The hold and cruise controls do not function, and the ABS warning light comes on whenever I turn the key.
-
The "Hold" and cruise control functions rely on the wheel-mounted speed sensor wire.
-
Because I have a few of ABS cables that I have removed but am unsure of their quality, I was wondering if there was a method to test them to see whether they were defective.
-
D-model BMW X5 from 2012 - turbo issue
jimmy47785 replied to jimmy47785's topic in General Discussions
๐ -
D-model BMW X5 from 2012 - turbo issue
jimmy47785 replied to jimmy47785's topic in General Discussions
Where would you suggest I put this? -
My 2012 X5 40d is experiencing problems with the turbo. After testing the vacuum lines and solenoids, the problem of the malfunctioning turbo charger vacuum box was identified as the source of the engine code 4530 that the ECU had been sending. It was determined that the vacuum box was the source of the issue after conducting a test with a vacuum pump. Vacuum did not hold. The hoover box is in an inconveniently situated area of the engine, so I'd be very appreciative if any users could point me in the right direction for replacing it. It has been mentioned to me that in order to access the linkage connections, it may be necessary to remove the little turbo. I would like to try to replace it on my own, so any advise would be helpful. I am grateful.
-
I appreciate it. Please...
-
Beneath that heatshrink is effectively a Raychem solder junction. The wicking process is halted when a solder block is placed on the strands. The early M271 engine, which had issues with the camshaft adjuster magnets, was the reason Mercedes made these. Interestingly, the issue didn't arise until Mercedes abandoned the long-used configuration of their wiring plugs. Modern techniques involve crimping tiny pins to the copper strands instead of soldering them, as opposed to the previous method of using large, spherical pins. Unchecked, the oil will wick up the copper to the other end, which is shocking to some.
-
You are aware that heatshrink can be applied with a heat gun. ๐
-
How intriguing that the CX-90 completely outshone the Q7 after you upgraded from a 23-year-old Lexus. The CX 90 has a number of quarks, including premium features that aren't up to par with Lexus or Audi, but it's aesthetically pleasing and has a leather inside. Though the brown quilted leather interior of my fully-loaded premium turbo S is stunning, I can't help but believe that it's missing a few high-end features found in the Lexus (even at 23MY) and the updated Q7. Guarantee that your software is flashed and updated correctly. It appears to have eliminated most of the peculiarities, but the gearbox is still really jerky; they called it sporty, but it's more like incredibly choppy. Mazda deserves a lot of credit for their exterior styling, which is noticeably more subdued compared to Lexus and the Q7.
-
I have purchased two icarsoft unitsโthe mb3 and the cr proโbut neither of them have been compatible with my 2018โ2019 GLC coupe.
-
Got a bike?