Does anybody know the correct location for this plug? Reassembling the components after replacing the seals of the injector.

I own a 2010 Mercedes E class with a 3.0 V6 engine. The car's MOT has expired since January, and at the end of February, I brought it in for a MOT inspection. Unfortunately, it did not pass due to issues with the suspension and leaky injectors.

I have had a distressing and frightening dream about it. Initially, I accidentally detached the leak off pipe from the injectors, which necessitated the acquisition of two new injectors due to the breakage of the connecting component. Additionally, when tightening the bolts, two out of the six injector clamp bolts fractured within the engine.
This occurred due to my neighbour lending me his torque wrench and assuring me that he had set it to 8 Newton metres (nm), but in reality, it was set over 56 nm, as confirmed by a mechanic when I presented them with the torque tool.

My mechanic friend partly drilled the broken bolts, but did not completely remove them. He installed a larger thread and replaced the bolts with shorter and thicker ones. I tightened them with a torque wrench, but one of the two bolts took many more spins to get fully tight.

Currently, when I turn the key, the car's engine is rotating but not starting, and it is making a loud chuffing noise. According to my friend, this might be due to a malfunctioning fuel injector. However, it is difficult to determine which specific injector is causing the issue until the engine is really running.
Currently, the vehicle is not starting, and I suspect that there may be an airlock issue. Additionally, there is a connection that I have been unable to locate its intended destination. I am considering if this connector might be the cause of the car's failure to start.

I kindly want assistance.

To diagnose a potential fuel delivery issue, you may introduce brake cleaner or easy start into the air intake after loosening one injector fuel pipe. Attempt to start the engine, even if it doesn't start. This will allow you to see whether a enough amount of fuel is reaching the injector. The engine may momentarily ignite with the assistance of the easy start, which will hopefully eliminate any air blockages.

Cars include an abundance of useless wires, connections, threaded holes/studs, and voids that are concealed by trim covers. It is particularly significant on earlier automobiles, especially if that specific model had a wide range of options for customers to choose from when placing an order.

Producing a limited number of wire looms for all models was a more convenient and cost-effective approach, although it may seem inefficient by today's standards. However, this was the common practice at a time when some automobiles had manually operated rear windows but electrically powered front windows, as well as heated or non-heated wing mirrors.

Here is a recent example where Jaguar chose not to create a separate engine block for their V6 model, but instead opted to deactivate a few cylinders.