Two or four doors

I would want a three-door coup'e. My previous 2016 Golf Gti was a three-door vehicle, and the wife's Scirocco was also a three-door coup'e. If I had used many three-door vehicles in the past, I believe they have a more sporty appearance.

Undoubtedly, the coupe is visually striking and continues to attract attention. It is not possible to transport people in the rear since it is very inconvenient for them to exit - resembling a puzzle.

Four doors. Personally, the presence of a big vehicle with just two doors would have a significant impact on my ability to efficiently transport various items. In my own opinion, I find the Coupe's appearance to be suboptimal.

Over the last 15 years, I have been operating an Astra VXR 3 door hatch. Consequently, I made the decision to get a 4-door Ewok in order to facilitate the transportation of my two Dachshunds to and from the rear seats.
It has become much more convenient now!

Require four doors with a kid seat in the rear that can accommodate my Grandson. I like the appearance of the L551 with its four doors.
I found the appearance of the 3-door coupe to be appealing; nevertheless, it is evident that this particular model is no longer produced.

I have a strong preference for automobiles with two doors, to the extent that I seldom consider cars with four doors. Currently, I own three cars with six doors, all of them are black. I am clearly influenced by the concept of CDO.