Global Positioning System (GPS) Seeking assistance via reading

Hello everyone I just purchased a 2020 Kia Niro 2 equipped with a 1.6 GDI mild hybrid engine.

The automobile is now equipped with Apple CarPlay for navigation.

I would want to integrate the Kia navigation app with the system and eliminate the need of using a mobile phone for navigating.

Is this feasible? How so? Does anybody know of someone that could facilitate or implement this functionality for me?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

To determine compatibility, examine the connectors on the backs of both devices and ensure that your vehicle has the GPS connection.

To be honest. Kia's navigation system is not as up-to-date as Google's.
I use Waze.

You have received valuable advise from both responses. Your proposed remedy would be inefficient and ineffective, resulting in little improvement despite the investment of time and money.

Google and its subsidiary, 'Waze', are top choices for mapping and driving instructions, with Apple Maps also being a viable option.

I like using the built-in navigation system in my vehicle since it displays a secondary screen in the centre of the instrument panel and shows a countdown to the next turn as it approaches. The current mapping often deviates from the best and shortest path in specific areas, leading to back roads that are difficult to navigate.

Google/Waze and Apple Maps do not take the same path, instead keeping me on a decent A-road.

I suggest using Waze or Apple Maps since they allow you to leverage the on-screen microphone to input your location instead of manually typing it in. In my newest automobile, including the current Sportage model, the built-in voice control system can do several duties beyond just providing directions to a place.

Utilise Apple CarPlay or Android Auto with your Niro by connecting via cable.