Testing for Vacuum Leaks

Greetings, I am now experiencing a vacuum leak in my 260E M103 Engine.
I acquired a smoke detection apparatus.
The system operates at a pressure of 19 pounds per square inch (psi). There is no mechanism to decrease the pressure.
I am inquiring about the level of safety. Apprehensive about potential internal injury.
I appreciate your assistance beforehand.

Although I have not personally used this particular procedure (since I employ an other testing approach), a pressure of 19psi does strike me as quite excessive. Perhaps, you could include a T-piece into the line and release a portion of the pressure? (My testing methodology does not rely on pressure, but it is still capable of detecting leaks. Significant pressure is not necessary in my opinion.

Have you replaced the OVP relay -- Create a homemade smoke machine.I use a container equipped with a cover that features three apertures - the first one intended for a tyre valve, the second one for a nylon tube, and the third one for an outdated soldering iron. All three components must be tightly sealed within the lid to prevent any smoke from escaping. First, place the material in the bottom of the jar. Then, thoroughly soak the rag with baby oil. Finally, tightly screw on the lid to ensure it is airtight. Subsequently, proceed to inflate the jar using a tyre pump.In order for smoke to be produced on a low heat, the soldering iron must come into direct contact with the cloth. Detach the brake servo booster line and firmly attach the nylon hose originating from the jar. Activate the soldering iron to heat the duster or substance within the jar until it begins to smoulder. Inspect for leaks using a high-quality torch.

Constructing a homemade smoke machine to identify hoover or air leaks might be a pragmatic method. The procedure you outlined, which entails using a jar, nylon tubing, baby oil-saturated cloth, and a soldering iron, is a common do-it-yourself configuration for a smoke machine. It may serve as a potent method for detecting leaks in diverse systems, such as the intake or vacuum systems in an automobile. Ensure that all components are well sealed to prevent smoke from escaping, and use care while using the soldering iron to avoid any potential fire threats. It is crucial to always give top priority to safety while handling do-it-yourself tools and equipment.

I do not use a single one.I purchased a Hand Held Vacuum Pump Brake Bleeder Set Bleed tester Tool Kit with 2 Jars for Car Bike UK 788537801016 from eBay. However, if you are not skilled in do-it-yourself projects, I recommend purchasing a large cigar. Exercise caution to avoid burning your fingertips while the match burns completely.