Does your BMW have an AGM or EFB battery?

Greetings

I would want to inquire about the battery in my 2021 BMW X1, which is equipped with a Genuine original BMW EFB battery manufactured by Banner. I have noticed that most X1 models are equipped with AGM batteries.

Is the BMW X1 or any other model equipped with a factory-installed EFB battery or an AGM battery?

Kindly respond to the poll.

Thank you.

I was not aware that any BMW models were equipped with Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB). I had the understanding that all BMW vehicles used Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries. Is the banner battery a BMM battery?

Affirmative, it is. Please refer to the accompanying photograph. To be frank, I find it quite peculiar. I have discovered an additional x1 available for purchase online that has an identical battery. I am seeking information from those who have an electronic flight bag (EFB) in order to enhance my knowledge before discussing it with BMW. The car I possess is a 2021 BMW X1 M Sport with a 2-liter engine. It was previously used as a demonstration by the BMW dealer, and I am now the first private owner. Is an EFB battery sufficiently potent for the electronics of BMW vehicles? I am receiving battery low notifications.

The refurbishment of these items may be done at a cost of £300. The process involves disassembling them and recharging the cells. It is important to note that this procedure cannot be carried out using turrets. I have seen a YouTube video demonstrating the process, which seems to be rather hazardous and requires the use of a suitable charger. I own a Noco Genius charger that is capable of charging lithium batteries, but it is only effective for batteries that are still in good condition.I use my stop-start feature on a monthly basis to verify that my battery remains at full capacity.