Flap for GLC gas tank filler

Geek2232

Hello, During the process of refueling my vehicle, I encountered an issue where the fuel flap became detached from its hinge. Upon inspection, it was evident that a previous repair had been attempted using adhesive. Consequently, I am in need of a replacement fuel flap. Despite conducting an online search, I have been unable to locate a suitable replacement. In an effort to obtain the correct part, I provided my vehicle identification number (VIN) to a parts supplier, who subsequently provided me with the part number A2536307302. It is important to note that this particular fuel flap is designed for a diesel 220d model, which features both AdBlue and fuel filler openings. I am inquiring whether anybody has knowledge on the availability of internet ordering options for a certain item inside the United Kingdom. The current state of the object is held together by adhesive, but, its durability is questionable. Assistance in resolving this issue would be much appreciated. Thank you.

image.png.bbe777eeddbe676101dfb22175d414da.png

These items have been on back order for a significant period of time. I now own an item in my inventory that remains unclaimed by a client who has yet to return. If you find yourself in a state of urgency, it is conceivable that I may offer you the option of purchasing the item in question and thereafter arranging for its delivery.

Which component are you referring to, the fuel filler flap or the tank recess containing the diesel and ad-blue filling holes?
There exist two distinct components, and it is essential to accurately identify the appropriate segment based on the location of the division.

In the provided diagram, the component labeled as #220 corresponds to the gasoline filler cap, while Part# A 25 375 704 00 designates a specific part inside the system.
The tank recess containing filling holes is identified as #200, whereas Part # A 25 363 017 02 corresponds to a specific component.

The provided part numbers correspond to a GLC 220d vehicle with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) beginning with 253 904, as seen in the figure below.If I were in your situation, I would recommend visiting the authorized dealer and placing an order for the required component, providing them with your vehicle's registration or vehicle identification number (VIN).
It is unlikely that you will find a much lower price anywhere.

I will examine the matter. I am willing to offer the item for sale at the original trade price I had paid, in addition to the expenses incurred for its shipment to your location. Temporary restrictions have been placed on the ability to engage in private communications. However, I may provide you with a disposable email address for communication purposes, provided that you promptly make a note of it before any administrative actions are taken.

Please find included the invoice pertaining to the aforementioned item, which was received in the month of April. The component number exhibits a little variation compared to the one provided by you. However, it is noteworthy that the penultimate pair of digits often indicates a part that has been replaced by a newer version.I will verify tomorrow if it constitutes a straight replacement for your first item.

image.thumb.png.eb57a27864d1b2891cc18113522be162.png

I had a similar occurrence just before to the Christmas holiday. I inadvertently dislodged the gasoline flap while attempting to access it at the petrol station, resulting in its detachment from the vehicle. If someone has a hinge unit that is compatible with a 2018 GLC 250d, I would really appreciate it if you could kindly inform me. Is there anyone who may be able to assist me with this matter?