Howard_silver Posted 46 minutes ago Share Posted 46 minutes ago Hello everyone, it appears that later this year I will be seeking an extended warranty. Considering I had a warranty repair at the 2-year service, the idea of running uncovered makes me nervous. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have. TIA Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darrellll Posted 46 minutes ago Share Posted 46 minutes ago The Auto Maintenance Program. The J L R official warranty is administered by them. No rental car, but the cost is less than half of what a JLR warranty would be. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Howard_silver Posted 45 minutes ago Author Share Posted 45 minutes ago Many thanks. I intend to contact them in December. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
keithmerc220 Posted 45 minutes ago Share Posted 45 minutes ago Many have noted that having your vehicle examined by a dealer as soon as possible is a benefit of the JLR warranty with recovery. Otherwise, the dealer may take a few months to look at it, depending on the dealer. With a non-JLR warranty, you won't be tied to an LR dealer, so it's a good choice if you know a reliable independent. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.