Introducing a state-of-the-art carbon fibre steering wheel.

Recently, I installed carbon seat inserts and found that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) steering wheel seemed outdated. Therefore, I made the decision to buy a new carbon steering wheel customised to my specifications.
The product has a carbon fibre top and bottom, Alcantara sides, and an airbag with white stitching. It also includes a white 12olock band.
I see that it enhances the interior to some extent.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Out of curiosity, what was the total cost of all this?Did the supplier just provide the airbag cover and you relocated the internal components from the old airbag to the new one? Did they provide a complete airbag, if you understand what I mean?

Thank you. They sent the whole set and customised it to fit my vehicle, since it had a modern type steering wheel on an older model. The price is exorbitant, amounting to £1240. 🙄

Would you be willing to disclose the name of the firm for those who are interested in engaging in a comparable exchange?
Furthermore, I have a positive inclination towards it. Appears far more aesthetically pleasing.

This steering wheel was custom-made for my CL55 Kompressor by Jack at Royal Steering Wheels some years ago. Based on my diminishing recollection, the amount was below £400.