Lower Suspeson Arm Bushings Up Front

Paqngo

Hi
I am aware that this is perhaps a "how long is a piece of string question," but the title bar's bushes need to be replaced on both sides.
Four replacement bolts and two OEM bushes have been procured.
The local mechanic I've used in the past gave me a labor estimate of £221.00 (+VAT) to install.
Although it's a tricky job getting to the bolts and requires a little tactful levering on the lower arm to achieve it, I've observed that they can be changed while the bottom arm is still in place.
Any of the sage minds here like to share their thoughts on how long they anticipate it would take to complete? Keeping in mind that a garage contains ramps and other entry points.
Sadly, I can no longer lie flat on my back below a vehicle.
I appreciate your views and suggestions as always.

A professional shouldn't need more than one hour per side. I haven't done the procedure without the arms in a long time, but the more the bushes wear, the simpler they fall off. With the correct lubrication and a pry bar, new ones aren't that difficult to fit around the arms.

Features photographs from the Arctic showing a variety of items that may be used and advise from experienced users; it also includes a link to a technique given by a user who is no longer active but provides the best way to achieve this.

Nonetheless, how long is a piece of string?

When I attempted this a few years ago, the corroded bolt made it an absolute nightmare for me to complete the task. Took me hours. 
I hope you have success with it. The most significant advantage is that you won't have to do it ever again!

3 minutes ago, Paqngo said:

Hi
I am aware that this is perhaps a "how long is a piece of string question," but the title bar's bushes need to be replaced on both sides.
Four replacement bolts and two OEM bushes have been procured.
The local mechanic I've used in the past gave me a labor estimate of £221.00 (+VAT) to install.
Although it's a tricky job getting to the bolts and requires a little tactful levering on the lower arm to achieve it, I've observed that they can be changed while the bottom arm is still in place.
Any of the sage minds here like to share their thoughts on how long they anticipate it would take to complete? Keeping in mind that a garage contains ramps and other entry points.
Sadly, I can no longer lie flat on my back below a vehicle.
I appreciate your views and suggestions as always.

Read the article at the above-mentioned site, and a nearby garage will install them for you for £50, claiming that it takes around an hour with the vehicle on the four- or two-poster lift.

Although I doubt it, a post from the aforementioned page claims that Lates can fix them in 10 minutes for less money than the garage you requested for a quote.

Stay away from the garage, I think they are attempting to play tricks on you.

Some would disagree, but if, like me, you just have ramps and recall the question, "How much is that dog in the window?" hire a garage to do it. It's a miserable job. I had to abandon up after just half-way through and contact my neighborhood garage to complete the driveway project. Very awkward.