Keeps Its Bonnet

CyberNinja

I may be experiencing a delay in comprehension, since I have not yet completed a comprehensive reading of the Haynes handbook.

Yesterday, I had the replacement of my windshield, during which the individual doing the task elevated the bonnet to a vertical position of 90 degrees, as opposed to the customary inclination of around 45 degrees, in order to provide improved accessibility.

The bonnet is equipped with two release catches on the stays, enabling it to be elevated to a greater extent. This tool proves to be really advantageous in situations when I need refinement of the lower surface of the automobile's hood

The bonnet is equipped with two release catches on the stays, allowing an increased upward movement. This tool proves to be quite advantageous when there is a requirement to refine the surface under the hood of a vehicle.Were there any other individuals who were aware of this information?

For the obvious reason of releasing the locks on both ends.

Who here can handle it single-handedly?

My own I can set up by myself.

In all seriousness, I've found it easiest to do the passenger side first, followed by the driver's side.

Ever since Koolvin and Mark taught me how to do it at the GTG, I just pop it up. Excellent improvement in terms of illumination and general spaciousness.

The source of this picture is...

After letting the oil rest overnight, I verify it by rolling the vehicle back a few meters. It may seem difficult because of the angle and since it is not in the right place, but I am able to enter and exit it. The door now rests on a foam/soft plastic cushion I mounted to the wall.I'm not a weakling, and others at the GTG will back me up on that!

It's true that some mercenaries, both old and modern, just had a single catch.

You'll see that the catches are in various places; this is so that they can be raised by a single person. The driver's catch, in particular, is placed in such a manner that it must be released first.