IrvesBMW Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago It is 2019 and I still have the G31 530. Michelin run flats—the back three tires—have experienced tread separation during that period. Has anybody else experienced this? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paqngo Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Perhaps there are a lot of turns, low tyre pressure and heavy foot. Are you in Birmingham? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IrvesBMW Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Oh, my goodness. Much obliged. I'm afraid I can't place the blame on the Britons. With a 90 kg towbar limit, I believe I can eliminate the possibility of under-or over-inflation. My main gripe is with tracking. If anyone can decipher it, I do have the most recent data! It could also be a differential equation. I really hope you don't Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paqngo Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Document everything you know. No one on the forum will offer a hand if you try to turn it into a game. My ex-wife weighs half as much as that towbar limit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IrvesBMW Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago All right, I appreciate the advice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blu_Ray_UK2007 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago The number of cloned cars on the road is already high enough; why make it easier for them? My top tip: retake that photo with the number plate and vin removed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blu_Ray_UK2007 Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago The rear camber appears to be quite similar to my E91, measuring -1* 47' and -1* 42'. My own measurements are -1* 55' and -1* 46'. The difference between the E91 and your Xdrive 5er is somewhat more noticeable, but I'm not sure how significant it is. The toe is also slightly more. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blu_Ray_UK2007 Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago Being an amateur, I would suspect something else could be at blame. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IrvesBMW Posted 59 minutes ago Author Share Posted 59 minutes ago I appreciate the advice, both of you. Did it again the way you wisely advised. Probably, I should give SYTNERS service management a go. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.