The car model c200 w203 from the year 2006 is no longer functioning.

I own a well-maintained 2006 Mercedes-Benz C200 W203 model with a mileage of just 75,000 km. Adore the object. However, it is deceased. I have examined all the relays and fuses, and even changed the SAM, but it did not have any impact or solve the issue. Replacement battery. My OBD scanner successfully starts, but then displays an error message stating 'unable to establish a connection'. Upon activating the ignition, the lights display a satisfactory status. All the electrical components are functioning properly. Any innovative suggestions, please. I am unable to arrange for a mobile expert in MB (Mercedes-Benz) to come to Folkestone.

Could you provide further information, please? Did your vehicle have a mechanical failure when you were returning home?

Was the vehicle operational and in use, or was it in storage prior to the occurrence of the fault? Have you had any procedures or renovations? Have you been involved in a collision?

I had just replaced a reversing light bulb. In addition, I changed the light switch module due to the unreliable performance of the mirror folding feature.
The vehicle was parked in my driveway. No increase in volume or intensity. Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, to clarify. Did you experience a transition from a fully functional automobile without any error codes to a situation where the car would not crank or start at all after replacing a reversing bulb and a module related to the light switch?

Affirmative. I have examined all the relays and fuses thoroughly and have even attempted to use a previously used SAM (Signal Acquisition Module) with a same component number, but there was no discernible change or improvement. The On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) connector receives power and activates my diagnostic reader, but, it subsequently indicates a lack of connectivity. All electrical components, such as the radio, lighting, and door locking system, including the remote, are functioning properly. The headlights remain at full brightness when I turn the key to start the engine. The battery is recently replaced. Thank you for your inquiry, I am completely perplexed.

Have you taken into account the possibility of reinstalling the defective components?

If you have not inadvertently caused a malfunction or electrical overload during the installation process, uninstalling the recently installed components may potentially remedy the problem.