Utilising both keys

I am curious about the prevailing opinion about the utilisation of both keys. Specifically, I am interested in whether it is more advantageous to exclusively use one key while keeping the other as a backup, or to rotate between both keys as the primary one on a regular basis, such as every few weeks or months.

I understand that automobile data are stored in the key, but I am curious whether switching keys would have a negative impact on this information.

Please provide your opinions.

The keys on my M4 rifle constantly need to be replaced after a few months. Unfortunately, I only received one key with the rifle. However, I have added a rubber cover to the key, which helps prevent wear and tear.Furthermore, the device is a vivid shade of pink, making it very visible in the event that it is dropped or misplaced.

This feature is mostly applicable to earlier generations of devices, such as the E90, that can only be charged when connected to the slot. I regularly swap my belongings every 3 months to ensure they remain fully stocked. In order to properly recharge a key that displays the low battery warning amber light upon start up, it requires up to 30 hours of driving.

Thank you for these individuals.
Typically, I have mostly used the 1 key, reserving the spare key just for instances when the vehicle is taken to a garage or similar location.

Regarding this matter, if the spare key, which has not been used much, is scanned at a dealership, will it provide the same information as the primary key?

I am inquiring about the specific data that is stored in the key.

Modern keys hold personalised configuration data, such as radio, display, and seat settings (depending on the model). I believe it does not save any further information. Some models have the option to designate a key as a 'valet' key, which restricts the speed and radio level when it is used.

That is intriguing. I have no recollection of encountering any information about a valet key in relation to my own possession.
I am curious whether it has the capability to save data such as service intervals or other related information extracted from the automobile. If it does not, then the specific key supplied to a garage is inconsequential.

Thank you, gentlemen!