Unable to activate internal motion and tow-away sensor.

I am unable to activate the internal motion and tow away sensor on the display. Despite the internal sensor functioning well, when I secured the vehicle and remained inside, the alarm was triggered. Please refer to the video for more clarification.

The MBUX display can only be accessed when the ignition is turned on. There is no physical key to take from the key fob, and the automobile automatically locks itself soon after.

I just searched for this item on Autotrader and saw that there are buttons located next to the inside light near the rear view mirror.
Does yours vary from this? Auto Trader UK offers a wide selection of both new and pre-owned cars for sale.

The car is equipped with current technology, eliminating physical buttons and relying only on electronic controls. It has an MBUX display, as seen in the video.

The automobile is equipped with buttons, but none of them are specifically for the alarm. Instead, the buttons are intended for controlling the inside lighting, as well as for activating the SOS and Mercedes Me features.

The video in the introductory message cannot be accessed, but, the interior and motion sensors remain active at all times until manually deactivated immediately before to securing the vehicle. Reactivated upon subsequent entry into the automobile.