The ground clearance of the C class

The C Class AMG from 2014 to 2017.

Do the existing owners of these specific automobiles have any issues with the reduced ground clearance?

In the past, I had a Mercedes-Benz I90 with a 2.6-liter engine and an AMG body package. The vehicle also featured a lowered suspension, which was installed by MB Nottingham.

While the vehicle performed well on regular road conditions, it required meticulous handling in all other circumstances.

Typically, there are two options available: the Classic or Executive variation, which has a more comfortable suspension and a higher ride height, and the Sport or AMG Line model, which has larger wheels, a firmer suspension, and a lower ride height.

Hopefully, this information proves beneficial.

I am currently satisfied with the ride quality and suspension of my 2017 AMG line C Class Estate. I own wheels that measure 18 inches in diameter and I do not believe that the distance between the ground and the bottom of the vehicle is a significant issue. I have traversed a few rural roads (which did not need a 4x4 vehicle) and had no issues with ground clearance.

Indeed, even after a duration exceeding six and a half years of ownership of my C43, I continue to have a strong aversion towards speed bumps, humps, and any other road obstacles. Regardless of the velocity at which I traverse these impediments, the undercarriage of my vehicle consistently makes contact with their summits, resulting in discomfort for my posterior and financial repercussions. The presence of potholes may be quite dangerous. I am contemplating using Uber, but the one factor preventing me from doing so is that it is the only location where I can really appreciate my music. I was exposed to Jesse Cook and since then, I have remained steadfastly devoted to his music.

The 2018 AMG line A205 has a 9G gearbox, which generally performs well. However, it may sometimes have some indecisiveness, but overall it provides a smooth and polished driving experience. The inclusion of flappy paddles adds a practical advantage. The ride height of this particular model of the C Class is below average, but it contributes to the car's overall flair. Additionally, there are no difficulties with the car's grounding.

Thank you for providing information on the gearbox. It is comforting to have this knowledge. I am now located in Lincolnshire, a rural area characterised by small roads and a significant amount of heavy farm traffic. As a result, it is common to encounter many detours off the main routes.