Engine misfire

The 2019 Mercedes E Class 220d exhibits a misfire while operating at low rpm, yet it performs well on the motorway. The injectors have been removed, inspected, and subsequently replaced. There is no issue with them. There are no lights illuminated - I have been in a Mercedes. The current situation remains unknown to everybody.

If Mercedes is unaware of the issue at hand. We may be unable to assist you.Have they examined the ECU? Did the automobile ever come to Mercedes for the purpose of being shown on the star?

The vehicle in question is a Mercedes chester. I informed them that there was a misfire. They informed me that the whole process had a cost above £600, indicating that they provided us with a satisfactory payment. I was unable to provide an explanation for the necessity for a new engine, despite my assertion. However, it is worth noting that the vehicle continues to operate with a low noise emission. What is the definition of the star?

What is the rationale for the need for a new engine? Upon leaving with £600, I would like further information beyond that. Insufficient compression? Are the bores or rings worn? What is the distance it has covered?

It has achieved a total of 170,000, yet it operates calmly and smoothly. I have a speed of 20 miles per hour. There is no illumination on the dashboard. I have also visited two independent Mercedes garages, but they have likewise been unable to locate any information. I have had the injectors removed and examined, and there are no issues with them.

The designation W213/e220d indicates that the engine is an OM654. Is it possible that the misfire is associated with the different camshaft wear problems that these engines may experience?

There are a few MB Indi establishments in close proximity to your location, and I would recommend visiting one of them.
If you do a search on the forum, you will see them mentioned.