Injector seals for the W124 300e.

Greetings, gentlemen.I am seeking to replace the fuel injectors on my W124 300E.Do you have any suggestions on the location where I may get the seals for the injectors?I am encountering difficulty in locating some .Assistance in any kind would be much appreciated.Appreciation is extended to you.

A few years ago, we obtained the guidelines and seals from MB.

The following components were intended for use with my M104 engine:
The injection nozzle guide tube is identified by the part number A1160700077.
The injection nozzle bushing is identified by the part number A1030700054.
The injection nozzle seal ring is identified by the part number A1039970045.

Please take note of the 103 numbers, since they are likely to be the same as yours. However, it is advisable to verify this information.

Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) into an Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) to get the accurate references.

The website link is: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine

Happy hunting.

This is just the item you need.
The product being referred to is the Mercedes Benz M103 Fuel Injector Seal Kit, which is compatible with many models such as the 300E, 190E, 260E, TE, and 300CE. The specific part number for this kit is 1030780283.Observe the attachment labelled 152776.

The cost of these components is exorbitant, with £100 being charged for a set of 6 injector seals, together with the accompanying nylon cradles and O rings.When I completed my task, the cradles (holders) were in good condition, so you may not need them. Visit The SL Shop.

Indeed, I spent more than 500€ in 2018, which encompassed the acquisition of 6 injectors of the 104 variety, known to be consistently twice as expensive as the 103 counterparts.

However, it was an exceedingly gratifying work since all the ailments were successfully treated. Upon reflection, each injector was priced at around 60€, indicating that the remaining cost from MB was at around 40€. Consequently, there has been a negative shift in terms of pricing.

I retained my previous injectors.Upon replacing them, I discovered that the ones I removed were in perfect condition. Merely the fact that the money was causing an intense want to spend it immediately. Subsequently, I acquired a complete set of authentic MB seals and holders on Ebay shortly thereafter.

Avoid using aftermarket products. However, if you want to purchase them, be prepared to repeat the same task within a few years.The cups or holders I had were 35 years old, and I repurposed them. However, the O ring and seal gradually contract over time due to the engine's heat.