What is the purpose of the comfort module?

Greetings, everyone.

To begin with, I am delighted to be here in this forum, and this is my first post. Furthermore, I apologise for any shortcomings in my English grammar.

Allow me to elucidate the issue I am now encountering. If someone has knowledge about the location of the problem, kindly direct me towards it so that I may rectify it.

I am the owner of a 2013 A6 3.0 204 (now upgraded to 300) horsepower quattro avant, and I take great pride in it.

A few months ago, I began experiencing peculiar issues with my vehicle. Specifically, the ambient light on the right side (both front and rear) ceased to function, along with the controls for the windows (which cannot be operated from the left side), mirror folding, and locking.  I am unsure of the mechanism, but the issue resolves spontaneously and I am now experiencing the same problem once again. Furthermore, I am now experiencing a malfunction in the message start/stop system, as well as a failure of the windows to roll down or up when using the key or remote. Unable to secure the right side of the vehicle. Could someone kindly direct me to the source of the issue, so that I may rectify it? Thank you!

Your excellent English grammar need no justifications.
It is plausible that the Comfort Module is the cause of concern. However, it is worth noting that the absence of the stop/start feature may be attributed to a low-quality battery, since these cars heavily rely on a reliable battery for optimal performance.
Are you aware of the battery's age, keithmerc220? The probability of it being the original battery is low, although it is not entirely impossible.
Could you please have the battery efficiency assessed, unless you are aware that it has been recently replaced?
When dealing with any electrical problem, it is advantageous to be able to rule out the battery as a potential cause of such troubles.

Greetings Geek2232, I appreciate your prompt response. Regrettably, I am unaware of the battery's age since I have not changed it since acquiring the vehicle in early 2022. Without a doubt, I will investigate the issue as it arises when starting the vehicle. Specifically, when I engage the Start/Stop button, there is a delay of around 2-3 seconds before the automobile starts.  Upon reaching a speed of 90 km/h, the surrounding light and all other elements return. Unfamiliar to me

Electrical problems might be perplexing, thus it is generally advisable to first rule out the basic factors.
Please note that evaluating the voltage with a basic voltmeter is inconclusive, and it is necessary to assess the battery's efficiency (% efficiency) under load circumstances. It would be advisable to have the alternator output examined simultaneously.

If a new battery is installed, it would need coding to the automobile.
Please provide us with an update on your progress.

The alternator and starter were recycled four months ago with the replacement of the timing chain. Could you kindly inform me of the minimum voltage threshold for this particular vehicle? If we can assist others, I will ensure that the issue remains current. 

May I inquire about the reason for the recent replacement of the alternator and starter?
Battery efficiency is not just determined by the static voltage recorded when installed in a motionless automobile, since this measurement is essentially worthless. Instead, efficiency should be evaluated under load circumstances, taking into account both the voltage and the battery's capacity to sustain a high cranking current.

The alternator and starter were recently replaced due to the gearbox being inoperative for a timing chain replacement. The auto service advised me to do the replacement at this time. On Monday, I plan to visit a battery shop to get my battery tested. If necessary, I will replace it. I will ensure that it remains current.