Update of the OTA map

Received a notice indicating that a revised map was being sent to the vehicle. The process initially progressed well, but now it has been stuck at 98% for the last 6 days. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to successfully install the remaining 2%? The system indicates that it is being installed using the revolving symbol, but no action seems to be taking place.

Thank you.

It is recommended to download the update onto an SD card or USB stick using the Mercedes Me online page, and thereafter proceed with the installation process.

I now choose to do all of my upgrades using this method instead than waiting for the over-the-air (OTA) update.

I am unable to halt the update, since no one on the internet have the knowledge to do so, as far as I have come across. I will attempt to download the file onto a USB stick and determine whether it is successful.

Thank you.

Today, I entered the vehicle to go shopping and parked it. Upon exiting and starting the car, I saw a notification stating "Multimedia has been updated." It is peculiar that the process took so long to complete, but it has not been a matter of concern.

Thank you.