The brakes are exhibiting inadequate responsiveness. The E220 estate vehicle.

AMG33D

Greetings, I am now facing an issue with my E 220 estate vehicle. The vehicle in question is an automobile manufactured in the year 2019. Over the last several days, I have seen a noticeable decrease in the effectiveness of my braking system, especially while operating at low speeds or in low gears. When approaching a roundabout, it is seen that using the brake does not instantaneously halt the vehicle. The object has the ability to move in a forward direction for a short duration of time. At times, I have a sense of stuttering when using the pedal. Has this phenomenon been encountered by any individuals previously? The technician conducted an examination, but, was unable to reproduce the issue I was experiencing. The individual made reference to a potential software-related concern. The vehicle is scheduled for maintenance as it has reached its designated service interval. What are your opinions about the observation that the performance of brakes seems satisfactory at greater velocities?

Upon recent discovery, it has been determined that the issue at hand pertains to a malfunction in the brake pump vacuum system. I am unable to operate the vehicle due to its hazardous nature.
The vehicle has a mileage of 65,000 km.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated.

I would really appreciate any guidance or recommendations that you may have to provide. The age of this vehicle is under four years. I have been informed that the product is no longer covered by its guarantee. I had anticipated that a crucial component such as brakes would not have a malfunction at this juncture. I attempted to establish contact with Mercedes me, but had difficulties in establishing a connection. There is no provision available to leave a message. The website lacks an email contact option for submitting inquiries or seeking assistance. I am now using a vehicle lent to me by an acquaintance. I am seeking an assessment of the feasibility of rectifying the issue at hand, as well as an estimation of the projected timeline and associated expenses.

It is highly recommended that the vehicle be sent to an authorised Mercedes-Benz dealership or a reputable independent Mercedes-Benz expert for further assessment and potential repairs. I inquired about your location with the expectation that someone within this community have knowledge of a reputable establishment in close proximity to your current whereabouts. The term "Ireland" lacks specificity in its reference.

Certainly, it is feasible to rectify the issue at hand.

The cost of the repair will be contingent upon the specific components requiring replacement, the cumulative expenses of the parts and labour, and the entity responsible for doing the repair.

Due to the occurrence of a Bank Holiday in the United Kingdom, the response time for addressing your inquiries may be further prolonged, contingent upon your location within the region of Ireland.

If the vehicle had maintenance at a Mercedes service centre over the last 12 months, it is expected that you will be eligible for Mobilo breakdown coverage. In the event that no other options are available, it is advisable to arrange for the vehicle to be transported to a Mercedes dealership at no cost.

Given the current stage of the vehicle's lifespan, it would be appropriate to request the dealer to initiate the process of obtaining a goodwill payment to offset any expenses, particularly if there are no other available warranties to rely upon.

I am now awaiting a callback on the procurement of parts, the availability of which is contingent upon their geographical origin. It has been indicated that the process of obtaining them may need a duration of around two weeks. During this period, it is possible for technicians to be on vacation, among other reasons. It is possible that the resolution process may take more than three weeks. Is this practise customary for non-routine situations?

There is a potential scepticism over the simultaneous absence of all Technicians due to vacation. It is quite unlikely that any organisation would adopt such an operational approach.

The specific part you want is considered to be somewhat uncommon, making it financially impractical for MB (Mercedes-Benz) to invest capital in stocking slow-moving inventory. Consequently, it may be necessary to get the part directly from the original manufacturer.

Have you made an effort to contact the dealer in order to request a financial contribution from Mercedes to cover the expenses?

I express my gratitude for your assistance. I have inquired about the expenses and the relevant parties are now engaged in developing a resolution. Given that the automobile is only four years old, I am optimistic that it will be advantageous. It is expected that the sourcing of the components would be accomplished expeditiously.

I would want to provide a brief update. A new component was installed by an authorised dealership of the manufacturer, and the vehicle has been returned to its place of residence. The speed of completion was faster than first expected. The expenses associated with the repair will be fully paid. I am happy with the result. I would want to express my gratitude to everyone for providing me with valuable suggestions.