I have just acquired VCDS.

DreamWeaver

I have just acquired VCDS, and I anticipate that my experience with it will unfold in one of two possible outcomes: either I will achieve significant success, or I will encounter substantial difficulties and complications. The first step was doing a diagnostic scan, which revealed the presence of a P310b error code indicating that the fuel pressure is beyond the specified range. There is uncertainty about the potential correlation between the little hesitation seen during wide open throttle acceleration. I recently replaced the coil packs, which seems to have had a positive impact. However, I have not yet had the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate the effectiveness of this improvement owing to the ongoing battery issue. It is anticipated that the battery will arrive tomorrow, enabling me to begin a more comprehensive exploration.

The filter was applied subsequent to the occurrence of the fault code. I want to reset the filter and assess its reoccurrence after a thorough cleansing procedure. If that is the case, I will contact you.

Additionally, it is worth noting that the low gasoline level indicator was also stated concurrently. This occurrence is peculiar, since I have never allowed the car's fuel level to deplete much.

Unfortunately, the battery for my vehicle was not available at TPS today. Consequently, I contacted Dundee Audi to inquire about its availability, only to be informed that they did not have any in store. I inquired about the availability of Audi vehicles at Perth Audi, prompting a momentary delay. The individual attending to my query responded by stating their intention to investigate the matter. Upon their return, they relayed that a client had previously placed an order for a vehicle but failed to claim it, which I found amusing.

After the installation was completed, the automobile has been successfully started and is operating well. After rectifying the error codes, I proceeded to test the automobile by driving it at high speeds. Subsequently, I conducted another scan to assess the presence of any remaining issues related to low fuel pressure. However, no indications of low fuel pressure were detected during this subsequent scan. I will monitor it, though.

The individual in question is referred to as Jay. I recall that you inspected the throttle body. Was this inspection conducted only via the use of measurement blocks?

This morning, I started the process of doing the TB adaptation. Upon doing a scan of the vehicle, it was seen that the fuel pressure once again deviated from the specified range. I shall conduct an examination of this matter today.

The fault code was cleared and the adaptation process was initiated. Prior to commencement, the numerical values stood at 13.3% and 87.1%. The steps were executed, resulting in values of 12.5% and 87.5%. After a 30-second interval, the values returned to 13.3% and 87.1%, indicating a potential equilibrium state.

I conducted a test drive with the vehicle in order to assess the potential recurrence of the fuel pressure issue, although no such occurrence has been seen so far. I conducted a series of acceleration tests from a speed of 20 miles per hour in an attempt to induce a problem and record it in the system. I will examine the logs in order to identify any noteworthy observations.

Please do not be too concerned with the fluctuation of such numerical values. As previously said, it is observed that the system tends to go back to its original state regardless. It is worth noting that, based on my recollection, my settings were initially configured in a similar manner, although this may not be evident in my prior image.

You are accurate that the value on your device did revert to its original value when you performed a reset, my friend.

The only instance in which a modification would occur is when a reset is performed subsequent to the cleaning of a contaminated throttle body, followed by the execution of another reset.

I am revisiting this discussion to inquire about the resolution of the aforementioned problem. I have been experiencing a similar issue for some weeks now. Despite having changed the fuel filter and the low-pressure fuel pump (LPFP) sensor, the error continues to persist.
Furthermore, I encountered the same 'low fuel level' message today, which was previously unfamiliar to me. The clearing process did not occur initially, but eventually succeeded after around ten attempts.

I am uncertain about the necessary steps to do prior to replacing the in-tank fuel pump and high-pressure fuel pump, since it seems to be an unproductive endeavor.