The vehicle with the fault number 401071 is experiencing a malfunction in the F01 component, which is causing it to be stuck in park.

VWDaveBMW

I am in possession of a 2011 750li B7 vehicle.

The vehicle is now immobilized in the park position.
The installation of a fresh battery has been duly recorded.
The installation of a new alternator and the reprogramming of the transmission were performed.
The mechatronic device has been replaced, however, the error code remains same.

The driver's job request with the identification number 401071 has been declined on the grounds of an active rejection in the Early Warning System (EWS), namely in the general category. The term "permanent" refers to something that is enduring or lasting indefinitely without any significant changes

Has anybody encountered these difficulties, and if so, what was the remedy implemented?

When discussing the concept of changing the gearbox, are you specifically referring to the process of replacing the transmission, together with the mechatronic unit, with those obtained from another vehicle, as is often used in the United States? If this is the case, the issue arises from a discrepancy between the Transmission Control Unit (TCU) installed in the mechatronic unit and the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) associated with the automobile. Consequently, the TCU must undergo a process of virginization, which involves erasing all existing data, followed by reprogramming the TCU with the correct original VIN information.

Indeed, I have successfully replaced the whole transmission system and also configured the new Transmission Control Unit (TCU). The programming procedure was executed without any issues. However, I am now facing a situation where a specific code has been saved and I am unable to eliminate it.

The phenomenon under consideration is programming. The original Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is rejecting it. It is necessary to extract the TCU (Transmission Control Unit) and perform a bench virginization procedure. I had a same issue. Specialized software is required in order to perform the process of reverting a program to its original state, sometimes referred to as "virginizing," and completely erasing all remnants of the previous program.

Apologies, but I must express that this issue caused significant distress for me as well. The overall cost of the repair amounted to $4,000. I purchased a transmission from a salvage yard and just used the mechatronic unit and transmission control unit (TCU). Disposed of the remaining portion. The user's text, "LOL," can be rewritten as "The user expressed amusement