Has anybody used the services of Darkside Developments?

spiezen

I am considering the possibility of having my E60 530d vehicle undergo a remapping procedure. I am curious whether anybody has had any prior experience with Darkside Developments located in Barnsley, and if so, if they were satisfied with the quality of their services.

The individuals in question possess a prominent presence on the YouTube platform and, to be equitable, demonstrate a commendable level of expertise in their discourse. In addition, the company offers a diverse selection of BMW components and has undertaken advanced tuning procedures on BMW diesel vehicles, using their exclusive tuning techniques.
Thank you.

I have not encountered any negative feedback on them, and I have extensively conducted research on many tuners. However, I have decided to choose for BWchiptune as my preferred choice. They are a sponsor on this platform, and I recommend exploring the sponsor forum for more information.

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. I have conducted more research, as you indicated, and have seen sufficient material that prompts me to doubt the viability of using them. I am not seeking a significant increase in power, and I am beginning to question the potential benefits in light of the considerable number of unfavorable reviews surrounding most tuning companies. I am considering following the advice I previously provided to Graffti on this site, which suggests opting for suspension and brake modifications. This alternative is more cost-effective and eliminates the possibility of engine or gearbox failure. The enjoyment derived from late braking and superior handling is equal to, if not greater than, other sources of amusement.