Listening to music wirelessly with the Bovee 1000 Bluetooth device.

Hello, could someone kindly provide guidance on how to stream music from an iPhone via Bluetooth? I own a 2004 CLK320 that is equipped with a CD changer located in the glove box. Additionally, there is another compartment with cables and a Bovee 1000 device connected. I infer that the prior owner was use it. Bovee establishes a connection with my phone, and by pressing and holding the cdc button, the car's screen displays the auxiliary input. I have successfully downloaded a music file on my phone and increased the level, but no sound is being produced. I am currently uncertain on the next course of action to pursue. Could someone kindly inform me of what I am lacking? I was expecting a plug-and-play experience as I lack technological expertise. We would much appreciate any recommendations or advice. Thank you in advance.

I accessed the settings on my phone and it indicates that it is now linked to Bovee 1000. Upon accessing iTunes, I see that the playback option, located at the bottom of the screen beside the air play button, is enabled. However, despite being chosen, no audio is being played. If I choose the option for iPhone, the music will play via the speakers of the phone. I have increased the level on both my phone and automobile, but I am still unable to hear any sound. Should I consider using an older iPod instead of my iPhone if the issue is perhaps caused by the compatibility of new and old technology?

Although I am an Android user and not an iPhone user, it seems that you have successfully resolved the issue of pairing Bluetooth devices.

It seems that you are correctly using the appropriate auxiliary input for the Bovee.

Another conspicuous factor to consider would be the status of the connections. Have they all been properly connected?

It seems like the cables have been securely connected, since they are inserted into a hole at the rear rather than being equipped with a detachable connector. I made another attempt, but unfortunately, I was still unsuccessful. Perhaps I should get an android phone in order to determine if the problem is with the iPhone. Everything seems to be functioning as expected, which is quite exasperating.

Does the glove box have a distinct socket, often of the round 3.5mm variety?

Apple products may be somewhat particular when it comes to establishing connections with Bluetooth devices.

I am unable to perceive anything. The 2005 CLK model was equipped with a socket specifically designed for a jack plug, allowing compatibility with any mp3 player. I had to connect the device to the power source via the cigarette lighter, which was rather inconvenient, but it functioned enough.

Perhaps I can uncover pertinent information in the service history that will explain the nature of each component. It seems that the previous owner had all additional features, including a garage door opener, installed. The historical document is remarkable, thus it is possible that there may be a hint included within it.