Perform a steam cleaning service in Ashford, Kent.

Does anybody have information on where I can get steam cleaning services for the underbelly of a vehicle in Ashford or Maidstone? While having new tyres installed at Lepsons yesterday, I saw that the underbelly of the vehicle may benefit from some refurbishment after 5 years. Unfortunately, I am unable to do this task with a hosepipe.

I am not acquainted with anybody in your vicinity, but I expect that someone will possess valuable insights into those in close proximity. I have received valuable suggestions on this platform, since I am not always inclined to rely on Google evaluations. If you are located in the northern region, you may rely on CVM Preston for maintenance, MRS for air conditioning or radiator issues, S and R Tyre Bay for any wheel-related matters, and for cleaning services. Is a repository of extensive knowledge. I recall a video from Forensic Detailing on YouTube where he used an inverted patio cleaner. Keith, I commend you for diligently maintaining your vehicle. Keep up the excellent job. 👍

I would like to officially appreciate the significant contributions that [user] has made to the club. He has a far greater amount of information than most individuals and demonstrates a deep passion and enthusiasm for anything related to mercenary activities. As said before, I have more confidence in the other users on this platform than in Google.

I assure you that I do not mean to show any disrespect. I still rely on using Google to search for information, but I have become sceptical about the credibility of the review system, to be honest. Not just Google's, but also others. There is a proliferation of deceptive and sponsored reviews on the internet. I came saw a negative Google review for Merparts in Port Glasgow, which was evidently intended for a different firm. I filed a complaint with Google, however the likelihood of them taking any action remains uncertain.

Apologies, OP, I did not want to divert your attention from the specific information you were discussing. May you discover a favourable location.

Last year, I made the decision to use a high-pressure water jet to clean the underneath of my vehicle and repair small areas of rust on the subframes. Initially, it seemed to be a favourable notion. I elevated the vehicle to its maximum height using four axle supports, removed the wheels and plastic inner arch liners, and proceeded to clean it with a jet wash using the shortest lance available. This included mostly sitting on the ground underneath the automobile. I have no intention of repeating this experience in the future. Although it performed well, I found myself removing dirt from my ears and nose for many days afterwards. The garments I wore throughout the task were promptly discarded, and the process of cleaning the brick block driveway was as time-consuming as washing the vehicle itself. If I want to repeat that action on my next vehicle, I will delegate the task to another individual and compensate them for their services.

I own a pressure washer and ramps. Additionally, I have a driveway constructed with stock bricks that have an aesthetically pleasing appearance, devoid of any mud accumulation, much like me.
There is a programme available at a BP garage in Ashford that specifically does chassis cleaning, rather than steaming. I inquired about if it also cleansed the upper surface, and the response was affirmative.
Therefore, I am rejecting the option of using revolving brushes on my painting. Given the rural setting, there is no need to do the task until the arrival of spring.