330d gt. How do I determine if it has been remapped?

DSM10000

Hi

I just got this, so I'm sure I'll be writing about it.

It's a 2014, and it's more quicker than I expected; also, the sports display may reach 320bhp at times; I previously had an x1, and the sports metre appeared true.

Is the large blue callipers with m logos on the vehicle an upgrade?

Do you think the sports metre is accurate?

Ignore the recall; it is not mandatory. It's a 9-year-old automobile, so whatever the recall is for, it's a little late in my opinion.

The majority of them are because manufacturers' corporate backsides have been kicked since the VW emissionsgate for lax compliance.

My in-law owns a pair of VWs and was pestered by the local dealer to get them serviced, but he refused.

If it's a safety recall, disregard the preceding.

Thankyou. I had an x1 before this one, and they recalled it, installed a new map, and voided the remap. They also declined my request for a vehicle loan.

It doesn't specify what the recall is for, so I have no idea whether it's related to my safety. My best guess is that it's the same recall that the X1 had.

Just now, DSM10000 said:

Thankyou. I had an x1 before this one, and they recalled it, installed a new map, and voided the remap. They also declined my request for a vehicle loan.

It doesn't specify what the recall is for, so I have no idea whether it's related to my safety. My best guess is that it's the same recall that the X1 had.

Check your reg number on the.gov mot website.

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

I'm curious whether there's one and what it's for.

If it is for the airbag recall, which I believe it is, then you should have it done. The same goes for the egr cooler recall; it would be a good idea to obtain all new components for both of these recalls. Neither of these recalls need an updated electronic control unit, as long as your vehicle is of a date where the egr merely has to be reprogrammed.Nevertheless, I am certain that these are later models of automobiles.meaning 2016 and later for the purpose of that