Purchasing a repo from Tabila Logistics, any real experiences?

Hey folks, I'm on the lookout for my son's first car and stumbled upon a repo Ford Fiesta listed by Tabila Logistics on eBay. They're located in Belfast and I'm in Leeds, so it's quite a drive. They offered to deliver the car to my house. Has anyone had any experience with them? I’m a bit cautious after hearing some scam warnings lately.

I talked to a guy named Mark from Tabila, and he seemed pretty straightforward. He actually invited me to come and check out the car whenever I wanted, which was unexpected. I thought he’d make up some reasons why I couldn’t visit.

Use your gut feeling. Repossessed vehicles can be quite valuable, my neighbour purchased one for a tenth of the market price and it is in perfect shape. Better to be safe, though, if something seems strange.

Hello,

I did some research online and discovered multiple favourable testimonials regarding Tabila Logistics. I chatted with someone there whose name I think was Simon. They seem to be quite trustworthy, based on what I've learned.

Best regards

Last month, I purchased a Toyota Hilux from Tabila Logistics. The deal proceeded well, with the vehicle arriving punctually and in excellent shape. I had the vehicle inspected at a dealership to verify that all aspects were in accordance with the claimed conditions.

They sold me a vehicle in November as well. Tabila Logistics kept me updated the whole way during the few-day delivery delay. I had hoped to use a credit card, but they insisted on a bank transfer because of fraud problems in the past. They did mention that I could use my card on their premises if I so desired.

I bought a Nissan Qashqai from them six months ago. The car arrived a bit dirty, but it was exactly as described and in great mechanical shape. They were very professional and kept me updated on the delivery.

I had a good experience with Tabila as well. I got a BMW 5 series from them a few months back. The car was in perfect condition, and the staff were very helpful. I paid via bank transfer and everything went smoothly.