Celophis Transport a reliable company to purchase a repo vehicle ?

badgx

Hi, Celophis Transport was selling a car on eBay ( Nissan Juke). I'm curious if anyone here has dealt with this company previously. Are they reliable, or is this a scam? I contacted them on eBay, and they promised me free national delivery and a 10 day trial period. The pricing is quite great!

It is risky for me to purchase a vehicle without first seeing it in person. You may never be completely safe in this day and age due to the abundance of scammers. Nevertheless, Celophis Transport has garnered several positive testimonials from previous clients, which might instill trust.

Did some digging on Google and found that Celophis LTD was established in 2019, and they have a positive online presence with a well-designed website and detailed service descriptions. They seem legitimate, but I’m old-fashioned and prefer face-to-face transactions. However, I understand that online dealings are becoming more common nowadays.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I read similar information on Google. I’m curious if anyone here has actually bought a car from them. How was the transaction? I live in Bristol, so they would need to deliver the car, and I’m concerned about paying in advance.

I purchased a car from Celophis Transport, and the process was seamless. The car was delivered to my doorstep within ten days, actually eight days. My mechanic inspected it thoroughly, and I drove it for a few days before confirming with the company that I wanted to keep it. Hopefully, this helps you make a decision.

Hi all,

A few months back, I bought a 2019 Toyota Prius from Celophis Transport. Despite being a repossessed car, it was in pristine condition. My mechanic did a thorough check during the 10-day money-back period they offered. He confirmed the car was in great shape, so I decided to keep it and notified Celophis Transport. I’d recommend them, but it’s ultimately your call.

I just saw this thread and wanted to share that I received the car I bought from Celophis Transport last week. The driver was very courteous and called multiple times before arriving to ensure the road wasn’t too narrow and to find a good spot to unload the car.

• MidAdmin changed the title to Celophis Transport a reliable company to purchase a repo vehicle ?