Anyone know anything about Drumenny Transport?

ByteStorm

I just acquired and paid for a Lexus NX300h via Drumenny Transport, which was posted on eBay, I checked up the company on Google and found excellent reviews, but I still get the sense I'm going to be scammed. I've never purchased a vehicle without first viewing it.
I'm hoping that someone here has used them previously and can tell me more about this company.

Last week, I used the services of Drumenny Transport to purchase a mini cooper for my wife. I visited their establishment in Belfast to get the vehicle, and the whole process proceeded well. Payment was made immediately. I hope this information proves beneficial.

I didn't buy a car from Drumenny Transport but I can attest that they are a real company as I used them to import some furniture from Italy to my shop in Belfast and they even helped me with the paperwork at the borders. Anyway, I hope this prove that they are legit and legal.

Hi,

I too bought a repo car from Drumenny Transport last year and received it in around 6 days after making the payment, I didn't even wait the whole 10 days and chose to keep it after only 3 days.
However, when I tried to transfer the funds to their segregated account, my bank had to block the transfer and suggested that I request the V5 from the company to ensure that they own the car, which I did, and after I received the V5, the bank released the payment.

@br1anuk 

I didn't use the full ten days of trial time, as I contacted Drumenny Transport after 3 days to indicate that I wished keep the vehicle... It's quite simple to understand, it works similarly to a buying guarantee in that they will reimburse the entire amount if the car is not as described or as in the pics.
Regarding the credit card you should get in touch with them as I paid by bank transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MidAdmin changed the title to Anyone know anything about Drumenny Transport?