Analog W221 timepiece

BenTrevor

Greetings, everyone.
The dashboard clock on my 2009 w221 vehicle indicates a time that is around 3 to 4 minutes behind the actual time.

I am uncertain about how to make adjustments.

If someone were to impart their intelligence, it would prevent me from experiencing annoyance whenever I encounter it.

It is necessary to go through the menu options until the clock function is accessed. The time adjustment process involves using the upward and downward buttons located on the steering wheel, followed by pressing the reset button, which triggers the automated adjustment of the clock.

It is doubtful that the clock on your CL500 can be set with minute precision, as you have suggested. In the case when the automobile obtains time information through GPS, it is only possible to adjust the clock in intervals of either 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

The original poster (OP) has identified a flaw and suggests referring to a TIPS paper on the issue of a "slow analogue clock". It is recommended to locate this document for more information.

I am experiencing a similar problem with my W212 reg65 vehicle.
The analogue clock on the Comand system displays a time that is one hour behind the current real time. The Comand system functions correctly, however, the analogue component fails to synchronize even after adjusting the time on the Comand system.
Has anybody resolved this issue? Have you made any progress on the TIPS document?